HAND-HELD DIGITAL COUNTDOWN INTERVAL TIMER with ALARM and REPEAT
The Franklin Model DIT-1 Digital Countdown
Timer features a sleek oval design with easy to read
liquid crystal display. User can select any time up to 99 minutes
59 seconds. Timer includes time-out, beeping alarm, and repeat
cycle, magnetic mount. Reliable solid-state design.
The DIT-1 Interval Timer is ideal for use in school laboratories, kitchen classrooms,
darkrooms and for sports activities.
- Sleek, oval design lies flat for quick, easy operation.
- Large, easy-to-read display.
- Minutes (M) and Seconds (S) markers flash during timing.
- Minutes and Seconds Buttons let you program the desired time value. Timer can be programmed up to 99 minutes.
- Start/Stop Button begins countdown, shuts off alarm, and activates memory function.
- Magnet conveniently attached to back of Timer for handy placement on metal surfaces.
- Time-out/interval function.
- Battery included.
- 1-13/16" wide 3 ½ " long ½ " thick.
FR-391 Count Down Timer
- Simple to use timer
- Large LCD display
- Maximum countdown from 99 minutes and 59 seconds
- Loud alarm sounds for one full minute
- Alarm volume increases after ten seconds
- Clip on case with magnet and flip-open stand for desk and table tops
- Minutes (M) and seconds (S) markers flash during timing
- Retains a memory of the previous setting
- Sounds a three minute and 5 minute warning
Franklin offers several models of highly accurate, Digital Stopwatches for a wide range of uses including laboratory, sports, school, home, industry, training, racing, testing, and games.
All Franklin Stopwatches feature water resistant, shockproof A.B.S. plastic case construction and meet or exceed the stringent requirements of U.S. Government Commercial Item Description (CID) A-A-1453B dated April 10, 1992.
Model # SW601
¼ " numeral height, six digit display of minutes, seconds and hundredth up to 29:59:59 then displays hours minutes and seconds to 23:59:59. Single action, time in/time out, cumulative lap and continuous time. Also displays time of day in 12 or 24 hour format, date and alarm. With lanyard and instructions.
Model # SW891
5/16 " numeral height, six digit display of minutes, seconds and hundredths up to 59:59:00, display then rolls over to 00:00:00 and continues repeat cycle timing. Single action, time in/time out, cumulative lap and continuous time. Also displays time of day in 12 or 24 hour format and date. With lanyard and instructions.
Model # SW8376R
¼ " numeral height main display and two 3/16 " seven digit display show hours, minutes, seconds and hundredths up to 9:59:59:99 with 100 lap memory and recall. Single actions, time in/time out, cumulative lap and continuous time. Displays and stores lap time, cumulative split time and lap number. Also displays time of day in 12 or 24 hour format and date. Lithium battery. With lanyard and instructions.