"We have used Franklin Instruments and their clocks for many years for our K-12 Market.
They have incredible service and their products are second to none.
The response time is very fast and has made our customer dealings so much easier.
I highly recommend Franklin Clocks!"
For a quote please email us at email@example.com or give us a call at
The future of Wireless Time Synchronization is here and is the perfect solution for providing correct time throughout buildings and facilities. The new generation of wireless timekeeping has greatly enhanced and simplified the way schools, hospitals, business’s and all organizations operate and mange time. Franklin Instrument has embraced the power of Global Positioning System (GPS) and Network Time Protocol (NTP) to successfully accomplish this. Our system is simple, easy to install and maintain, and guarantees precise synchronization of clocks throughout all types of facilities. The KRONOsync system technology will enable you to achieve a synchronized environment at a fraction of the costs associated with maintaining existing failed or failing clock systems.
KRONOsync System Benefits:
- Enhanced technological design and sophistication packed into a small, light and durable unit,
- requiring very limited space.
- Easy to use feature functionality, allowing quick, simple “Plug and Play” set up and operation.
- Many competing wireless clock systems require time consuming and complicated external installations necessary in providing proper facility coverage. The KRONOsync system does not!!! All without compromising the power and transmitted signal strength needed to ensure reliable
- building penetration and accurate time synchronization.
- No outside roof mounted antenna is necessary, saving time and money.
- Our 467MHz Ultra High Frequency (UHF) is optimal for the type of signaling necessary to provide consistent, reliable transmission that easily penetrates various building materials such as metal, steel and concrete throughout your facility.
All this, at an affordable cost that is lower than other existing systems!