GPS Time Receiver– Global Positioning System (GPS) is a radio navigation system available worldwide. A fleet of 24 satellites orbit the earth broadcasting their position coordinates and highly accurate time code. Each satellite is equipped with atomic frequency standards, they are widely used for time synchronization, frequency calibration, and navigation. GPS receivers can provide traceability to the national frequency standard maintained by NIST. The GPS signals are monitored in Boulder, Colorado by NIST. The frequency standard on each satellite is compared to the NIST frequency standard. Commercially available GPS receivers often provide a 1 pulse per second (pps) timing output, and standard frequencies such as 1, 5, and 10 MHz. Properly designed GPS receivers can provide traceability to the national frequency standard maintained by NIST.
- Ability to receive time and date via satellite worldwide.
- 12 Channel GPS Receiver
- Compatible with GPS Navigation Software (NMEA 0183)
- Power is provided by the PS/2 or DIN keyboard port. ADAPTER IS INCLUDED.
- DATA TRANSMITTED VIA RS232
- FREE ANALOG ATOMIC WALL CLOCK WITH PURCHASE OF GPS RECEIVER
TECHNICAL DATA :
- Cable Length approximately 9′, Operating Temperature: -40 – 90F+ degrees
Recommended System requirements:
- Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP
- available serial interface (RS232) COM 1 OR COM2
- PS/2- or DIN-keyboard interface (5V); free visibility of the sky – receiver needs to be located near a window or outdoor.
You may also like…
Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, no array or string given in /usr/www/users/shinymda/s1mon/franklinclock.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 289
- Case Color: Black, White, Brown, Gray
- Movement: U.T.S. microprocessor contrilled
- Power: (1) AA Battery – not supplied
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Crystal: Shatter resistant acrylic crystal
class="first post-225 product type-product status-publish has-post-thumbnail product_cat-atomic-clocks product_cat-atomic-clocks-atomic-wall-clocks pa_case-color-black pa_case-color-brown pa_case-color-gray pa_case-color-putty pa_case-color-white instock taxable shipping-taxable product-type-variable">
F12-6 series analog clocks are designed to receive the radio time signal (WWVB) emitted by the U.S. Atomic Clock located at Fort Collins, Colorado. Once received the exact hour, minute and second are displayed with spring/fall corrections addressed automatically. These clocks never need adjusting. Our atomic clock features a HIGH QUALITY U.T.S. movement.