The FRANKLIN F1200 digital clock is an economical time piece which is used as a secondary clock in master clock systems. Clock time correction is performed by a programmed 24 VDC pulse for 1 second at exactly 12:00 midnight. This is an exclusive use of one channel programming to ensure this accurate event.
If a power failure occurs, the quartz time base will maintain memory of correct time. Upon restoration of power, the clock will display the correct real time. The time base uses a 9 volt battery, which is NOT included. This battery will support the clock during power down situations for a total of 35 hours before needing replacement.
- Midnight Reset 24VDC correction
- Numerals are red LED bar segments
- 12 or 24 hour display – user selectable
- Flashing colon – indicates seconds count
- Case: Vacuum formed ABS plastic housing with a sloped front that prevents reflective glare.
- Optional double mount (two sides)
- Panel Mounting
- Speaker Baffle Mounting
- Ni-Cad battery Reserve
Character Height: 4.0″, visible up to 150 feet
Case Colors: Black
Case Dimensions: 7 1/2″ H x 13 1/2″ W x 3 5/8″ D
Lens: Sloped front that prevents reflection glare
Power: 120 VAC 60 Hz or 24 VAC
Weight: 1 lb. 8oz.