GPS Time Receiver – Synchronizing Time and Date on Network Servers, Workstations or PC.
Receivers can provide traceability to the National Frequency standard maintained by NIST.
- Ability to receive time and date via satellite worldwide.
- 12 Channel GPS Receiver
- Compatible with GPS Navigation Software (NMEA 0183)
- Power is provided by the PS/2 or DIN keyboard port. ADAPTER IS INCLUDED.
- DATA TRANSMITTED VIA RS232
- FREE ANALOG ATOMIC WALL CLOCK WITH PURCHASE OF GPS RECEIVER
F12-6 series analog clocks are designed to receive the radio time signal (WWVB) emitted by the U.S. Atomic Clock located at Fort Collins, Colorado. Once received the exact hour, minute and second are displayed with spring/fall corrections addressed automatically. These clocks never need adjusting. Our atomic clock features a HIGH QUALITY U.T.S. movement.
- Case Color: Black
- Movement: U.T.S. microprocessor contrilled
- Power: (1) AA Battery – not supplied
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Crystal: Shatter resistant acrylic crystal